Friday, December 21, 2012

Does American Airlines offer shuttle bus trips to exact locations

Does American Airlines offer shuttle bus trips to exact locations?
I am booking a flight to Dallas, on Orbitz.com. It is with American Airlines, 2 weeks from now. They offer shuttle bus trips to Downtown Dallas/downtown Ft. Worth/Arlington/Irving/Galleria, all for $18. I need a bus ride to a specific address. Does anyone know if they offer rides to specific places? Does anyone have suggestions of other inexpensive options? I just need a one way ride, and I can wait 4 hours to get there, if I have to. Thank you very much!
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
idk.. but if no you could always use a taxy
2 :
The airline bus service will take you to downtown hotels only. You should look at booking something like Super Shuttle. They are not too expensive and they will take you to an exact address.

Search News