Saturday, December 1, 2012

If I fly on a private airline

If I fly on a private airline?
The flight from Dallas, Tx to Bordeaux, France usually takes about 8-9.5 hours if I travel commercially, if I decided to fly on a personal jet how much time will I knock if any? Total time?
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
45 mintues to 1 hr.
2 :
The jet might actually take longer due to passengers with huge dense heads thinking it's cool to talk about flying on a personal jet.
3 :
Depending on what type of aircraft you will fly in it may actually take longer the smaller biz jets don't have the range so you would probably refuel in Toronto or Montreal. Top up the tanks in Gander refuel in Iceland and then again in Scotland and then on to Bordeaux.
4 :
If you knock anytime off of this flight, it will only be the time spent checking in and boarding. Commercial jets are considerably quicker since they can fly at higher altitudes.

Search News