Friday, December 14, 2012

How good is Lufthansa airlines

How good is Lufthansa airlines?
I have a flight from Dallas,TX to Frakfurt,Germany on Friday the 19th. I've never flown Lufthansa and I was wondering is it an exceptional airline? i usually fly on Royal Jordanian to Amman, cause thats my final destination. I hear Lufthansa is much better than Royal Jordanian. But just how good is it?
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lufthansa is good. There is suitable leg room for me (I'm 6'2''), the food is simple but good, and service is excellent. I have never flown Royal Jordanian, but Lufthansa tops Air France, United, American, and numerous other major airlines.
2 :
just how good is it? STELLAR. If you are going on to Amman on RJ, you will be comparing the service; you tell me, when you come back, which you thought was better! btw, check in online if you can, might save you some time standing in line at airport; even though you have to stop at counter, there's a separate line for folks who checked in online. Guten Flug!
3 :
I flew Lufthansa to Germany two years ago. I suggest bringing your own food to snack on, theirs made my stomach super upset. It was good though, if you have a tolerant stomach (I thought I did) Their seats are nice, not too cozy with your neighbors, good foot space... Very nice.
4 :
they will take you from point A to point B, like any other airline. No fancy stuff on any carriers, unless you fly Business or First Class.
5 :
Lufthansa is a very good airline. They have modern aircraft, nice seats, good food, very nice staff and like all germans they are always punctual
6 :
Lufthansa is an excellent airline. They received 4 stars on the Skytrax rating. (http://www.airlinequality.com). You will enjoy your flight if you go with Lufthansa.

Search News