Friday, August 14, 2009

Cheap flight from Dallas to Massachusetts

Cheap flight from Dallas to Massachusetts?
I'm visiting a friend in Massachusetts at the end of the summer and im looking for a flight cheaper than 323 dollars, any suggestions? I've looked arond but would appreciate any help in finding a cheap flight
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
End of summer is peak travel season, and if you're going to Massachusettes, I would assume you're going to Boston, so you have a lot of competition from not just vacationers, but from business travellers. Check fares across a whole week; it is usually cheaper to fly on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, and sometimes these prices differences are significant; these are the days where business travellers aren't flying as much, so the airlines cut fares to fill the planes with leisure travellers. But with most planes flying close to full these days, and cutbacks on service/number of planes flying, I wouldn't hold my breath on getting any better deals. I did find $225 on airtran (before taxes) going DFW-ATL-BOS in the second week of august so I'd hop on that fare.
2 :
I am currently searching Cheapoair.com on August 18th to August 25th, and the cheapest flight I found for one adult with taxes to Boston is $251 on AirTran from Dallas to Milwaukee and then onto Boston. Then, on the way back, Boston to Baltimore, then to Dallas. I got this from Cheapoair.com Good luck, and have a great trip!
3 :
I found a flight on August 24th returning August 31st, for $208 on dohop.com. Check it out here: http://www.dohop.com/flights/?a1=DFW&a2=BOS&d1=240810&return=1&d2=310810 Hope that helps!

Search News