Monday, November 14, 2011

will my flights this summer to Dallas and LA

will my flights this summer to Dallas and LA?
will my flight to DAllas that leaves Monday June 8 at 6 am be OVERBOOKED???? I chose my seat last month and it was row 13, many seats were taken! I put it near the window (AS If I Want to rest, I Fear the person will make me get up so he can use the bathroom, EVERYONE: USE THE RESTROOM BEFORE THE PLANE GOES: well use the restroom 30-40 minutes before the plane leaves). AND ITS FUN NEAR THE WINDOW> I am using Logan as though I live in Plymiuth due to non stop fights so I will have to leave my house at 2 am. WIll I be able to sleep on the plane I am going from Boston to LA (Los Angeles) the last monday of June and will the 6:30 am flight be OVERBOOKED the week after I am going to the BOston San Francisco flight at 9 pm on the Sunday of 4th of July weekend, will that be overbooked? even IF I get to these flights and they are overbooked, WILL GETTING THERE early and my boarding pass guarantee not getting involuntarily bumped off.
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on your attitude Daniel. And yes, the last people who arrive are the firat bumped after they take the volunteers of course. Be nice and paly well with the others and you will be just fine
2 :
a monday might be but remmber that ameican has loads of flights to dallas and they are requeied to get you there and if the flight is overbook the airline will start looking for volunteers you could end up with a free flight and having your tickets refunded, now you said you booked a window seat but you said , fear the person make you get for you to use the restroom? but you you said you have a a WINDOW SEAT where is this person sitting on the wing? as for sleeping I was able too (I too took a 6am flight to Dallas but it was from LA and on a Sunday (and i did slept okay)

Search News