Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to pack for a flight to Dallas,TX

How to pack for a flight to Dallas,TX?
I would like to know how to put my jewelry in my carry-on,and also how to pack a carry-on suit case!
Dallas - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you are better off checking your bag... its no big deal... with liquid and gel laws, its almost impossible to have all the proper hygine products you will need.
2 :
you should not put anymake up in your carry on or they will search for it. or jewerly
3 :
...I have never had an issue w/Jewlery in the carry on. Just make sure its not hanging out for the world to see and I'm sure your fine. Pack a carry-on suitcase like normal? i suggest no roll ons...those people hold up the line and are slow! If your asking about what types of clothes you should bring. Stretch anywhere from a bathing suit to a jacket and everything in between. Weather in Dallas is unpredictable. It can be 30 one day and 70 the next.

Search News