Friday, October 21, 2011

Would you help the Air Marshals subdue an unruly passenger on an airplane

Would you help the Air Marshals subdue an unruly passenger on an airplane?
Just yesterday someone on a flight to Dallas tried to open the door mid-flight. Passengers and the air marshal hog tied them. Would you be one of those passangers?
Safety - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sure opening the door would let in a lot of wind and might mess up someones hair
2 :
I would only help if I knew the air marshal couldn't handle it, or if he could only handle it well enough to be unsafe instead of dangerous. Otherwise, I would sit tight and not get in the way.
3 :
i would have helped in a second,,think of it like this your life is at stake,,as well as every-ones else,s life,,i would in a quick second,,and I'm sure a lot of other people would have done the same thing too,,were still America,,and we have to help each other to remain free,,in the end ,,we shall all prevail.,,good luck,,hope this help.s.
4 :
I would ask first so I didn't get shot
5 :
you bet i would , if im going down , im going down fighting
6 :
I don't think so;the Federal Air Marshals on board would be still so angry w/ ANY interference by ANY other passenger that they would open fire on YOU as well, then keep on firing till the situation would be under control...
7 :
yes. these are good hard working people who do not have the backup that is required. they are trying to protect us . all help is needed!!!! ameriica wake up.
8 :
Hell yeah I would...Then get a few slugs in without getting in trouble myself.
9 :
damn right !!!!!!!!!!!
10 :
Absolutely... I would be sure to tell them that I was assiting before jumping into the fray, to avoid confusion during the conflict.
11 :
always ask "Officer is he under arrest" ? if Yes is the answer, then help him. The suspect may be armed so help him quick, standing on the back of his neck works well, thats why they use it. Eye gouge works wonders as well, just ask "MOE".

Search News