Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where would the arrest me, on a connecting flight? (if at all)

Where would the arrest me, on a connecting flight? (if at all)?
I already asked a similar question but no one replied , so here it is again. Well ill be going from Mx city to Dallas, Tx.. (or Mexico to houston, then to dallas) i have a warrant for driving with a suspended lic. I was on deferred probation. this was 5 years ago, but I have a lawyer in Tx and will be going back to fix my problems. do they arrest u for "minor" things like that ? will it even show up? If they do arrest me, would it be in Houston? or would they wait for my connecting flight to Dallas? I would really love to hear from someone who knows or has been through something like this or knows about it, not just someone thats going to brand me a criminal and give negative feedback. thanks! @Nutty Thanks for the reply, i would also hope the have better things to do. But I dont think i would risk giving a fake name....I just wish there was more solid info out there. But keep in mind i was on probation at that time and left all that un-dealt with....i guess in the end its a risk,...i do exspect to go to jail a day or two to start the process i just dont want to get arrested at the airport...>(
Law Enforcement & Police - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
NO, they will not have anybody waiting for you when you get off the plane, i would hope the cops would have better $hit to do, plus driving without a license is a minor violation only put into law to create more revenue, your going to be fine, nobody will arrest you, unless you get pulled over going home from the airport and even then all you have to do is tell them you dont have an id and give them a fake name.
2 :
I don't know the correct answer, but NuTTyMaYnE is a TROLL that doesn't WANT a clue.

Search News