Friday, January 21, 2011

Cheap flights from Dallas to Fort McMurray, Canada

Cheap flights from Dallas to Fort McMurray, Canada?
I'd like to go visit my friend in Canada, and I was wondering how much (Or around how much) a ticket would be. I'm 15, so I'm a minor, and I realize that I'd need a passport. (But I heard that a birth certificate would be sufficiant) How much would a ticket be, and are there any specials going on at the moment? Thanks for your help. =)
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your basically looking at a 3+ stopover situation. The only on I could think of would be a DFW - YYZ (Toronto) - YMM (Fort McMurray) on Air Canada, but chances are that the flight between YYZ - YMM would be seasonal & only available during summer. Another option would be flying a low cost airline (ex. Southwest) & flying to a major west hub, then flying WestJet up to Calgary or Edmonton to connect, or even drive up to Fort McMurray. WestJet's policy qualifies 12 years + allowed to travel on their own without charge so no increase on fare. Which, out of a random search, would come to $479 (USD) for LAX to YMM. Then a flight from DAL (Dallas - Love Field) to LAX would be $179 (USD) The price of air travel in Canada is much high than in the United States so better choice to fly up to YEG (Edmonton) & get ride to Fort McMurray if possible. In all the guestimated amout is $658 (USD) ONE WAY, this was preceived as if you were travelling on the 10th of March & your YYC - YMM flight would have been not until the next day.
2 :
check out www.amazingdiscountstravel.com

Search News