Sunday, October 14, 2012

Need to find cheap last minute flight

Need to find cheap last minute flight!!?
I am looking for a roundrip flight from Dallas to Orlando (or the vicinity). Depart-This Thursday, Feb 17 Return-Sunday Feb 20 Any suggestions? I have tried: Hotwire Priceline Southwest Orbitz Travelocity Travelzoo Expedia etc etc. The cheapest I am finding is $500-600 per ticket (I need 2). Uh, this is a serious question.....I've googled, looked everywhere. And where I spend my points is my business, not yours. Have a nice day!
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im sick and tired of people like you always asking yahoo answers for questions.
2 :
Airline ticket prices go UP the closer to the flight, and are least expensive the earlier you book -- you are, unfortunately, in the position of last minute flight ticket shopping. Since you have already checked the usual sources and haven't found the price range you want, I doubt you will find anything less expensive. Sorry!
3 :
The cheapest flight I can find is about the same price as you, that would be with Delta with one connection in Memphis. I am sorry but that is the cheapest I can see.
4 :
I would check with AirTran and see if http://www.kayak.com has anything but nothing will be cheap and if you wait any longer, that $500-$600 ticket will seem cheap.

Search News