Saturday, July 14, 2012

Would you help the Air Marshals subdue an unruly passenger on an airplane

Would you help the Air Marshals subdue an unruly passenger on an airplane?
Just yesterday someone on a flight to Dallas tried to open the door mid-flight. Passengers and the air marshal hog tied them. Would you be one of those passangers?
Current Events - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Without even thinking about it!!!!!!
2 :
Of course, I fantisize about being a hero all the time. Whether or not I could squeeze out of my seat in time is another question.
3 :
YES
4 :
Nope, that's their job. I would just be in the way and there is the whole 'lawsuit' thing to consider as well.
5 :
I think anyone would unless the guy had a weapon.
6 :
Of course I would, I like to land where my ticket says I'm going.
7 :
Hell yeah!
8 :
Yes if it means saving the other passengers.
9 :
I would be a helper for sure!
10 :
You darn right, but it could never happen for me becasue I have sworn not fly again.
11 :
....Absolutely yes !!! The unruly passenger has no where to go. There are more passengers on board that are from the prospective of "Honor" that can support the Marshall; than the lessor number of people that live without "Honor" - also on board the plane....That is why Flight 93 went down. Thank God for those people that acted rather than sit in their seats !!!!
12 :
Heck yes because opening that door can be fatal for everyone else! i wouldn't think about anything else just my life and everyone else's!
13 :
Without a doubt! If it meant me being safe and all the other passengers being safe, along with workers I wouldn't even hesitate. I wouldn't even worry about my safety if it had come to that as long as everyone else was okay !!!
14 :
if you want to live, you'd better, that will be one fight you can't afford to slink away from.

Search News