Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm flying to Dallas, Tx from Ontario airport in Ontario, Ca. How early should i show up before my flight

I'm flying to Dallas, Tx from Ontario airport in Ontario, Ca. How early should i show up before my flight?
How long will it take to get threw check-in, TSA and getting my boarding pass?
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
10 seconds... Jk. You should show up a couple hours before hand. Like they say, it's better to be too early than to be too late!
2 :
For a small airport like Ontario, I suggest 45-1hr15 before you leave. It should take 7 minutes or less to get through TSA. To get your boarding pass, maybe 5 minutes.
3 :
i would still say 2 hours its better for you be at gate relaxed then rushing
4 :
It is suggested that you be at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time. If you really can't be there that early, strive for at least 90 minutes. You just never know how long the lines will be to check-in and at security.

Search News