Monday, March 14, 2011

I need to know the the time in hours for a flight from Germany to Dallas Texas

I need to know the the time in hours for a flight from Germany to Dallas Texas?

Frankfurt - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well I know that going from Miami Florida to Amsterdam is about 8-9 hours. So Germany to Texas I would guess to be about 10-12 hours.
2 :
Let me guess you are more than likely going to be on American Airlines Flight #71, AAL71. I cannot remember the flight number for Lufthansa going to DFW off the top of my head. I've been on this flight numerous times, it typically takes between 10.5 to 11.5 hours, depending on the jet stream conditions. When you pass just west of Chicago, you have approximately 2 hours of flight time left as well!

Search News