Monday, March 21, 2011

What are some of the best flight schools in Dallas, Tx

What are some of the best flight schools in Dallas, Tx?
I want to become an airline pilot and i am planning on getting my training in a flight school. I was considering american flyers or ATP but then heard that they were not very good and very expensive. At this moment i am looking for the best flight school for an introductory or discovery flight. So what are my best options. I was thinking monarch air or maybe an FBO but an FBO is going to have old airplanes. If you have experience please help me. also dont tell me i need to research more because i already did and i couldn't find anything helpful.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Best option HANDS DOWN is the U.S. Airforce. They are the ones who fly all of the airline passenger jets and you'll land a job no problem. I know many people including 3 family members who went that route

Search News