Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is there a restriction for boarding planes with a fever

Is there a restriction for boarding planes with a fever?
Because I happened to catch a cold a couple days before my flight to Dallas, Texas, and my dad warned me if I have a high fever, I canot board the plane. Is this true? If it is, please tell me the maximum body temperature I can have (farenheit). I have a 99.2 degree body temperature. Will I be able to catch a flight?
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe your dad means that HE is not going to let you board the plane. It is not as if anyone at the airport is standing there with thermometers taking people's temperature as part of the check in process. Unless you are obviously too ill to fly, I doubt that anyone will say or do anything. You can take something to lower your fever and drink plenty of water since dehydration on flights can be an issue. Good luck.

Search News