Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flight schools in Dallas/North Texas

Flight schools in Dallas/North Texas?
I'm looking to start flight training in the DFW area. I'm wondering if anyone has particular recommendations or insights to offer. I'm leaning toward one of three outfits at Addison Airport (Monarch, Classic, Lone Star) but am happy to consider anything. Basically if you've had a good/bad experience anywhere I'd love to hear about it.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here is a database of flight schools: http://www.aopa.org/learntofly/school/index.cfm I learned to fly in MA, so I don't have any specific recommendations. However, you could take introductory flights at several different schools to see which one offers the best instructors. A good instructor could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars in training costs. Good luck with the flying!

Search News